Here are a few pre-treatment tips prior to throwing it in the washer with Magnetic Laundry System (MLS).
Please note that:
- The tips we offer here is for regular common fabric (eg. cotton) . For delicate fabrics (eg. silk and leather), special care may be required.
- You may also want to perform a spot test on an inconspicuous area.
TIME and HEAT determine how effective it is. This means, treat the stain as soon as you can! Do not let it set and dry out. Also, hot temperature is more effective in breaking down some types stains.
Method 1 - Household items
1. Blot away excessive grease or oil.
(Optional) To soak up grease, cover stain generously with absorbent, such baby powder or cornstarch. Remove powder with spoon or paper towel.
2. Apply (a) dishwasher detergent OR (b) soap OR (c) mixture of white vinegar and baking soda.
3. Use a tooth brush to rub the stain from both inside and outside of the fabric. Let it sit for 10 - 20 minutes.
4. Repeat step 2 to 3 if necessary.
5. Put into washer with MLS.
Method 2 - WD 40
1. Spray WD-40 on stain. Let is set into the clothing for 20 minutes.
2. Cover stain with baking soda.
3. Scrub stain with toothbrush - both inside and outside of the fabric.
5. Spray with regular strength of the Natural Enzyme Concentrate stain remover.
6. Put into washer with MLS.